The weirdest things that I do involve talking to myself and dancing through the house. If I’m cooking or making any food/drink and I’m alone, occasionally I will pretend I’m on a cooking show and walk each step through with my imaginary audience.
Weebro arrived to visit and we went to Alton Towers together. Seriously the most amazing thing that has gone on. It was sooooooo much fun I nearly exploded from all the enjoyment.
1) Girls can be bitchy. Almost all girls recognise that girls can be bitchy (and by ‘can be’, read ‘are’) What irritates me is the girls who insist that they’re not bitches, but turn around and talk behind your back, or gossip like fishwives. Either own up to being a bitch, or just shut up about other people!
2) Thinking that sleeping with everyone makes you a player, when you’re just a slag. See #1 for men also.
3) Feminism. I’m not saying equal rights is a bad thing. Hell it SICKENS me that men doing the same job still get paid more! But since when did femininsm become about emasculating men and trying to place them below women? I want equality with men, not dominance over them; as kinky as that may sound. Feminists today often argue women shouldn’t be homemakers anymore and men should be made to give up their work and do it but what if we want to? Why look down on women for taking power into their hands and doing exactly what they want to do? So I think militant feminism is a massive irritation.
4) Dressing innappropriately and complaining a guy is staring at you. If you expose over 75% of your breasts even I’m going to be having difficulty making eye contact. Touching a person without their consent is, of course, out of the question no matter what you’re wearing. But when you wear an outfit that even Jodie Marsh wouldn’t touch for decency’s sake, you’re kinda asking for looks from everyone!
5) Buying Glossy magazines with the sole intention of comparing yourself to every airbrushed and edited picture and then getting miserable you achieve your goal of proving you are nothing like the celebrities. Seriously… why do it to yourself?! They’re not even real anyway, and unless you have a team of stylists, hair dressers, MUA and fitness/nutrition experts following you everywhere, you’ll never look like them. Be happy with who you are!
1) Thinking that sleeping with everyone makes you a player, when you’re just a slag. Seriously though, that shit’s disgusting and you should really try to find one person to stick it in who you’re happier with. Sleeping with more than one person within the space of a couple of days is not a particularly attractive thing, and it shouldn’t be lauded about like it’s an achievement on your Xbox.
2) Complain about sac shots all you want, I’ve seen the pain that men go through when it happens. BUT WHY DO YOU INSIST ON HITTING EACH OTHER IN THE DICK IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Don’t tell me it hurts worse than child-birth then go and spend your free time sac-tapping each other and complaining. One or the other bros!
3) Thinking they’re the next Barney Stinson. I bet at one time or another, every man has done this. At the very least, I bet many of them have pretended to be him and ‘borrowed’ his lines and lies. Don’t. Not because it’s a pretty tacky thing, but because you will NEVER be as awesome as NPH and that’s just a dissappointment to us all!
4) The innability to discuss anything about periods is something that bugs me about men. Being told you can’t have sex because your lady is on her period should not really elicit “OMG EW I REALLY DON’T NEED OR WANT TO KNOW!” when you’re in your 20’s!
5) Showing off six-packs. Whoop-de-fucking-do. You have enough time/energy to go to the gym and work on those abs, where as my boyfriend has a tiny little tummy and spends his free time chilling with me, or hanging playing games with his friends. I think we all know which one is more of a loser!
A gret big thanks to my new followers Entertainment and Cherries Jubilee. Both blogs are beautiful and I suggest you check them out, especially Cherries Jubilee as her blog was just hacked and she deserves to have a little love shown!
Also bad luck JustJessyca, but my webbrowser automatically warns me of Phishing Scams so please try a bit harder next time!
Actually… I’ve never been compared to a celebrity.
(I do have a top on, you can see the black of it just below my necklace!)
If anyone can tell me a celebrity that I might/do look like then by all means go for it!
Also CONGRATULATIONS TUMBLR for seeing the first picture I’ve EVER taken of myself sans-makeup and without doing anything to my hair except brushing it over one shoulder! Also please excuse the blue light, it’s from the mini flash to tell me my webcam is turned on, because I obviously can’t tell from the fact I’m suddenly staring at a screen of my own moving face!
Matty, my boyfriend.
He’s perfect. He makes me laugh. He’s funny and kind. He’s gorgeous. He’s proved to me that trusting someone is safe, and he would protect me from anything. He’s caring and he genuinely listens to what I’m saying (unless it’s garbage of course). He’s intelligent, open minded and takes an interest in what I’m saying. He takes the piss out of me, and enjoys when we have banter. He likes me family and cares about them.
Most of all, he looks at me with love in his eyes and every single time I see him I can visibly see how much he cares for and loves me, even after (exactly 9 days short of) 2 years together. And that just makes me love him more and more everyday.