1) Japan - I have a fascination with the culture and life in Japan. I’d rather go into the smaller cities, because I adore the older style culture. I know that what we percive of Japan isn’t likely to be true. It’s not geisha, samurai and chai ceremonies anymore than all of Britain drink tea, have a stiff upper lip and speak with perfect Queen’s English. But I still want to learn. I want to learn how the culture changed and why, I want to speak with the people and I want to wear kimono and Geta sandals, because let’s face it, I can’t stick out worse wearing them over there than over here!
2) Borneo - I’ve always wanted to visit the Orang Utan sanctuaries over there and help out, and I still have that passion. Hopefully I’ll be able to spend some time there and do some good at some point in my life.
3) India - Face it… Salwar Kameez look fucking awesome. White women in this country can’t wear them without prejudice, but fingers crossed I could buy and wear some stunning one’s in India. The culture and heritage there is wonderful, there’s a chance to do some real good humanitarian work if I could, and I could also ride an elephant through the jungle. Excellent country.
4) Brazil - I love beaches, and sexy men. BRAZIL HAVE BEACHES AND SEXY MEN! also the Rio Carnivale which I love the idea of. AND BEACHES.
5) Venice - Some time around my birthday in Feb, Venice do their huge masquerade carnival. It’s an old school masquerade carnivale around the city, ending in parties and awesome times. TOTALLY TOO DIE FOR. I’ve always been obssessed by historical fashions and parties, and this is literally too perfect for that.
It’s half a line from a song from Moulin Rouge. It’s not my favourite song, but it’s probably one of my favourite lines from the film. For me, the sun follows the night, and although the lyrics are about her being in the dark because of her life; for me it’s about how there is always light to follow the darkness and that is where you will find me.
don’t get behind the wheel of your car if you’re that fucking drunk you immature, dangerous fucking arsehole. Careful not to wrap your car around a fucking lamp-post next time :/
Got woken up at 4 a.m. because D had forgotten his keys, so had to haul my ass out of bed and let him in. Sleep eluded for… probably another hour or more before i finally dropped off.
Woke up at 1030 with my alarm, and then woke up at 11.45. Read Jane Eyre for a while… maybe until about half 12, then woke up M and got out of bed.
Dressed in trackies and a sweatshirt, dressing gown went into the wash, two cups of tea were made and a desperately full bladder was greatfully emptied. I drank both cups, because M didn’t get up in time to have his. Worked slowly and steadily, interspersed by lots of little breaks, and finished my criminal law seminar work for tomorrow. Proud feelings ensued.
Lunch for me was a bowl of friend rice, and for M I made Gammon, egg and chips. Then I set about making my bread for this week. Not too difficult tbh, but rewarding. Sims playing came next for a good couple of hours. Dinner followed, pasta stirred through with seasoned mayo and sausage. Not healthy, but tasty and easy all the same.
With dinner we watched an episode of the Ricky Gervais show. Commented for the bazillionth time how deeply unfunny Ricky Gervais himself is, how pleasant stephen merchant seems and how hilariously Karl Pilkington’s mind works. Enjoyed self. Ran to the Bargain Booze opposite and bought myself sweets, chocolate and crisps. These are however the first treats I’ve had all week so they were deserved.
Interspersed the day with playing of Amateur Surgeon 2 on my ipod. Stuck on one level and it’s really killing me. Will have to try tomorrow when less sleepy.
1) I love baking stuff. Bread, cakes, buns, muffins anything. I also love the icing afterwards, but i’ve not had much practice.
2) I hate my short attention span. It’s annoying, because i end up getting distracted far too easily, but only with certain things.
3) I like animals. Any and every animal…
4) INTENSELY DISLIKE FROGS THOUGH. But just frogs and their dirty slimy useless fucking nasty selves.
5) I like driving my car. My car scares me, because it keeps breaking, but really I adore driving it everywhere :)
6) I dislike not getting internet memes. It feels like everyday I finally get a new one, there’s three more to deal with.
7) I really like my step-dad. So many people have such issues with their step-parents, but I sometimes wonder if they do need to look at their own attitude towards them. I’ve always welcomed him, allowed him to treat me like his child (both love and punish) and he’s been a perfect parent to me.
8) I dislike having to do so much work on my own at uni, when i have to pay three and a half grand a year for the pleasure.
9) I like living with my boyfriend. We get on well as best friends as well, and we also treat our relationship in a grown up manner so we can talk through problems properly, then have crazy sex afterwards. It’s pretty epic like.
10) I dislike having to sit on the couch and watch my boyfriend play his fucking xbox for hours and hours and hours…
I’m Hannah Charlotte Bird
21 years old.
Originally from Leeds and I will always absolutely love that city.
Currently living in Newcastle Under Lyme to go to Keele uni
STUDYING LAW… MAKING A RESPONSIBLE CHOICE FOR MY FUTURE.
… I have no idea what else is basic?
Eye colour is green/blue, natural hair is mouse brown, slim but not athletic
and Sims 2 is my life :D