Tea. Loads of cups of tea. I don’t know what it is, but I absoloutly love tea!
I have absolutely no idea. I love books maybe, which seems to be a dieing thing at the moment. I also make a big deal about not using ridiculous “gangsta” sland unless I’m taking the piss, writing in proper english spelling and grammer where possible and i will never ever say aks instead of ask.
Other than that, i guess i’m pretty standard.
My boyfriend, Matty. Cheesy and stupid as it may sound, I really can’t imagine my life without him in it. Married or not, I want to be sitting in an old folks home, causing trouble and giggling with him right into my wrinkly old age.
Bish - a doctor on a program i was watching with mates gave a girl a 10x overdose of ketamine and caused her to die. Although i’ve never given anyne ket, his name was BISH ALANGBANG which caused hilarity all round.
Cujo - from shayshay.
Peach - from hatz. she couldn’t spell banana to rhyme with hannah one day, so she fucked it off and wrote peach. My favourite nickname of them all.
1) get a 2:1 or higher in all of my exams and modules this year.
2) spend at least a month in Japan, both in the westernised cities and the more traditional villages.
3) spend a disgusting amount of money on one meal in a very expensive and deliciously worth it meal in a Gordon Ramsey Restaurant.
4) pass my driving test, preferably before the new year.
Neil Patrick Harris. Simply so i could go around and be like
*adjusts tie* “yeah, i’m Neil Patrick Harris” *winning smile*
Ok well substitue Spotify fave playlist for Ipod, but whatevs.
1) Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benatar
2) Death to all but metal - Steel Panther
3) Swing life away - Rise Against
4) Anyway you want it - Journey
5) Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
6) White Wedding (live version) - Billy Idol
7) Falling Leaves - Billy Talent
8) The final Countdown - Europe
9) Hero of War - Rise Against
10) Don’t stop believing - Journey.
It’s been at least three years since you last saw me, but i guess six years since we spent any real time together. Unfortunately, by now, i’m just not bothered, and to be honest i don’t think you are.
For all the times that you threatened to take me out of school because it hut me more to do it. For all the times you didn’t pay what we were owed, and we got evicted because of it. For taking mum to court while i tried to do my A-Levels. For not giving up your time for your own children. Thank you.
I’m who i am today because of you. I’ve been through some of the best things a child can, and some of the worst. I’ve watched my mum struggle with depression for years. I’ve seen my brother suffer with emotional block. I’ve watched a family fall apart, then sew itself back together with love and trust.
I am me. I lived through your hurt, and i’m a million times stronger and happier all because you aren’t here anymore.
Signed, Your daughter.